Citrus Diagnostic Center was established in 1985 to provide high-quality and accessible medical imaging to Citrus County’s community in a relaxed-outpatient setting. We believe that diagnostic excellence makes a difference in patient treatment and outcomes as well as builds trust with referring healthcare professionals. We have consistently and continuously improved our services and patient comfort by investing in state of the art technology, equipment and facilities.
Our practice is radiologist owned and operated with the philosophy that the best patient experience can only be attained when the physician not only actively manages patient care, but also has a vested interest in the day to day business operations of providing exceptional customer service.
We are committed to the patient’s overall comfort, well being, and peace of mind.
- ACR Accredited Facility
- All studies interpreted by a Board Certified Radiologist
- All studies performed by Registered Technologists
- STAT exams available
- 24-48 hours report turnaround time
- Lower exam costs and less waiting time than hospital-based imaging facilities
Our Medical Director
Kamalesh A. Amin, M.D.
Diplomate, American Board of Radiology
- Specialty: Diagnostic Radiology
- Certification: Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology
- Residency/Fellowship: Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan (1983)
- Career: Private practice radiologist since 1983 before moving to Citrus County, FL in 1989 to become owner and practicing radiologist at Citrus Diagnostic Center
- Professional Expertise: Proficient in all aspects of Diagnostic Radiology Imaging, but special interests include Nuclear Medicine, CT and MRI
- Professional Memberships: American College of Radiology, Radiological Society of North America, Florida Radiological Society and Citrus County Medical Society
- Practice Philosophy: Commitment to providing high quality, timely, and personalized service and encouraging communication with referring clinicians